Borderlands Game of the Year Review (PC)
Role Playing Shooter (RPS) – combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression
Co-Op Frenzy – Fly solo in single player or drop in and out with up to 4 Player Co-Op online and offline for a maniacal multiplayer experience
- Bazillions of Guns – Gun lust fulfilled with rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more
- Radical Art Style – New visual style combines traditional rendering techniques with hand-drawn textures to create a unique and eye-catching spin on the First Person genre
- Intense Vehicular Combat – Get behind the wheel and engage in intense vehicle-to-vehicle combat
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz or equivalent processor with SSE2 support
- RAM: 1GB System RAM (2GB recommended with Vista)
- Hard Disk: 8 GB or more free space
- Video Card: 256mb video ram or better (GeForce 7 series or higher/Radeon HD3000 series or higher)
- Additional Requirements: Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Borderlands GOTY includes All 4 Borderlands DLC packs
- The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
- Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
- Claptrap’s Robot Revolution
Lock, Load, & Face the Madness Get ready for the mind blowing insanity! Play as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries and take out everything that stands in your way!
With its addictive action, frantic first-person shooter combat, massive arsenal of weaponry, RPG elements and four-player co-op.
Borderlands is a breakthrough experience that challenges all the conventions of modern shooters.
Borderlands places you in the role of a mercenary on the lawless and desolate planet of Pandora, hell-bent on finding a legendary stockpile of powerful alien technology known as The Vault.
Another PC review – Minecraft (PC)