- Alexa can show you more – Compact 5.5″ smart display ready to help manage your day, entertain at a glance, and connect you to friends and family.
- Made to fit your life – Follow step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Big entertainment – Ask Alexa to show you film trailers or the news. Listen to radio stations, podcasts and audiobooks.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices, or manage them, on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights and adjust thermostats.
- Connect with video calling and messaging – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app, Skype or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Make it yours – Choose the clock face that fits your style best. Use your favourite photos on the Home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
- Designed around your privacy – Turn off the microphone and camera with the press of a button. Cover your camera by sliding the built-in cover.
See and do more with Alexa
Echo Show connects to Alexa to give you vivid visuals on a 5.5” screen with crisp full sound—all in a compact design that fits in any room, in any home. See on-screen lyrics with Amazon Music. Set alarms and timers. Catch up on news highlights and film trailers. Check weather and traffic before you head out.
Entertainment for every part of your day
Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch film trailers. Follow step-by-step recipes. See song lyrics (UK only) and album art with Amazon Music. The perfect size to bring all this and more to any room, at a glance
Connect with your favourite people
Make hands-free video calls to the Alexa app, Skype or another Echo device with a screen. Instantly connect to other supported devices in your home, or make a voice announcement in every room with a supported Echo device.
More ways to control your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy. For example, your voice is streamed to the cloud only after your device detects the wake word (e.g. “Alexa”). You can also turn the microphone and camera off with the press of a button. The built-in cover lets you easily cover the camera. Learn more
Make your home smarter
Manage compatible smart home devices on the simple interactive display, or use your voice. Control lights and switches, set thermostats and view security cameras.
Rise and shine the smart way
Use the ambient sunrise lighting feature to get your day started right. You can also choose from several fun clock face designs.
Alexa has skills
With tens of thousands of skills (and counting), Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and help you do more like play True or False or learn something new with wikiHow (coming soon). Just say, “Alexa, help me get started with skills”.
Stock up with Alexa
When you are running low on household essentials, Alexa makes it easy to refill your fridge or replenish your pantry. You can add everything from AA batteries to courgette noodles to your shopping list, reorder favourite products from Amazon, or ask Alexa the status of your recent orders.
This item will be released on June 26, 2019