Seagate Amazon Special Edition Review
- Ideal add-on storage for your PC, Xbox One or PS4
- Drag and drop file saving, right out of the box
- Powered by USB, no mains plug required
This Seagate portable drive is compact and perfect for taking with you on the go. Add more storage space to your computer instantly and take large files with you when you travel. Setup is straightforward, simply connect a single USB cable and you are ready to go.
The drive is powered from the USB cable, so there is no need for an external power supply. Plus, it is automatically recognised by your Windows operating system, so there is no software to install and nothing to configure. Saving files is easy – simply drag and drop.
Take advantage of the fast data transfer speeds by connecting to a USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 for additional system compatibility. System requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 operating system USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds, or backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds)
Box Contains 1x Seagate portable external hard drive 1 x USB cable.
Simple add-on storage for your PC
Terabytes More Storage
Neatly organise and store all your files, without having to worry about running out of space.
Plug and Play
With no software to instal, you’ll find instalation has never been easier. Just plug it in and go.
Fast File Transfers
Works with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 to deliver fast transfer speeds and universal compatibility, whether you’re connecting it to a brand new computer, or one that’s a few years old.
Or expand your games library on Xbox One or PlayStation 4
Never delete a game.
Connecting a high capacity external drive to your games console means limited storage space is a thing of the past.
Keep all your games.
With up to 4TB storage in your hands, you’ve got capacity to keep about 100 games locked and loaded at all times.
Take the fight to them.
Your drive is portable, so you can easily transport your entire games library with you to a friend’s house and play on their console.
Just plug it in and it works. Your games console will automatically detect the new drive and you’ll be ready for action in moments.
Seagate Expansion external hard drives use a USB 3.0 connection, giving you maximum performance available through your console’s USB port.
Our Latest Articles
- Dell SE2417HG 23.6 Inch Gaming Monitor Review20/12/2019Dell SE2417HG 23.6 Inch Gaming Monitor Review Dell SE2417HG 23.6 Inch Gaming Monitor Review 3-year basic warranty … Read more
- Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphone Review19/12/2019Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphone Review Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphone Review Three … Read more
- DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PS417/12/2019DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PS4 The Berry Blue controller for … Read more
- Echo Wireless Earbuds Review12/12/2019Echo Wireless Earbuds Review Echo Wireless Earbuds Review Immersive sound: premium speaker drivers deliver crisp, dynamic audio. … Read more
- Acer Chromebook 314 CB314-H Review12/12/2019Acer Chromebook 314 CB314-H Review Acer Chromebook 314 CB314-H Review Fast boot times, ease of use, Tough … Read more