Super Smash Bros – Ultimate Review (Nintendo Switch)
- A new game in the Super Smash Bros
- New fighters, new stages and every fighter ever featured in the series; EVER
- Elevate the Super Smash Bros experience to new heights with faster combat, new attacks, new items and new defensive options
- Hold a 4-player free-for-all or kick it up to 8-player battles
- If you purchase Super Smash Bros – Ultimate and claim your My Nintendo Gold Points, you can receive the fighter Piranha Plant as free downloadable content
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
Everyone is here
New fighters, including Inkling from the Splatoon series, Ridley from the Metroid series, Castlevania’s Simon Belmont and Isabelle from Animal Crossing, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…Ever!
Battle it out online! You’ll be matched according to your overall Global Smash Power, as well as your preferred rules. You can also set up a private room for online play with friends (Nintendo Switch Online required to play, sold separately).
Choose your fighter and smash your way through increasingly difficult enemies for great rewards.
More than 100 stages
Returning stages have been powered up, and every stage has Battlefield and Final Destination versions. There are plenty of surprise Stage Hazards to discover, including stages that change shape and guest characters that suddenly appear. Plus, with Stage Morph, choose the two stages you want to use and they’ll automatically switch after a certain amount of time.
Use the items to your advantage
The items that appear on stage can be the key to victory – if you use them correctly! Pokémon can also leap from Poké Balls and Master Balls to support you in battle, and you can get help from guest characters with Assist Trophies!
800 music tracks in total
Pick your favourite themed music for battle stages and set your background music. There are more than 800 tracks in total!
Fighter Pass (sold separately)
The Fighters Pass will give you access to all sets, as they are released: five fighters, five stages and all their music tracks. Plus, if you purchase the Fighters Pass you will receive a Mii Swordfighter outfit based on Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as a bonus.
Our Latest Articles
- Intel Core i9-9900K Graphics Review
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Nintendo Switch) Preview
- WD My Passport 3TB Portable Hard Drive Review
- PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini Preview
- Echo Show 5 Compact smart display Review